Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh where is my rubber ducky?



I have been a complete slacker with pictures lately. But I did happen to snatch up my camera the other day before taking Isaac and Owen up for a bath. They LOVE, and I do mean love bathtime. They would stay in there all day if I let them. As you can see, they don't even care if Andrew has taken all the toys out. They still splash and have a ball. And they love the rubber ducky song, even if there is no rubber ducky! Can I just say though, that bathing twins is not easy. Once they're in the bath it's okay but then it's getting them out and in a diaper and dressed that's the tricky part. I obviously can't leave one of them in while I diaper and dress the other. So I always have the towels right there, take them out at the same time and then one inevitably runs around the house naked until after I can finish changing his brother. Of course they love that part too. They are at such an adorable age right now. Their only words still are no (which is what I hear most), peease, tanku, and an occasional mama. But I really don't worry. They talk a lot, we just can't understand it. Especially Owen, he'll get into these little tirades that just have me laughing. And just this last week Isaac has started folding his arms when we say prayer. They both love attention and they have this amazing twin radar. It works like this: Isaac is upstairs playing in the boys room and Owen is down in the kitchen with me. I give Owen a cookie. Literally 2 seconds later Isaac is down whining for a cookie, even though he wasn't there to see Owen get one and hasn't seen him since. This kind of thing has happened so many times, and on both sides. It is so funny to watch. One bad development, Owen is now climbing out of his crib. This is really not good news. Well, I've ended up blabbing on for forever. Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed being there! Owen is first, then Isaac.








8 comments:

  1. Man I miss them so much! I wish you lived closer! I would live closer but there is nowhere to live. :) I loved the stories, I never knew those things. So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute and I love that they are getting their personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love twins. I had never thought about getting two naked bathed babies dressed. That is fun (I mean on a good day, when Mom is in a good mood). I want twins too, but hubbie says "No."

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of questions: How old are the twins? And all your kids, for that matter. And where do you live? I've just been wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. It finally worked! My blog just accepted your URL. I think it's because you invited me again! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are sooooooo cute and all clean! I love it and miss all of you very much! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, the memories! Treasure them. Evem when they grow up they will continue to be a source of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... wholesale rubber ducks

    ReplyDelete